Version Control with Subversion
This seminar provides an introduction to Subversion. It focuses on working with Subversion at the command line; understanding the underlying commands is important even for those who will prefer to work with a graphical tool later on.
The seminar introduces and demonstrates the things you need to know to use Subversion effectively on a day-to-day basis:
- Repositories, revisions and the Subversion workflow
- Checkouts, updates and commits
- Adding and removing files
- The status and diff commands
- Exploring version history: log, diff and blame
- Branching and merging
- Conflict resolution
Course code: S004
Jonathan Worthington Jonathan has a deep knowledge about building development languages and has a profound understanding of programming paradigms and best practices.
Please contact us for details:
Tel: 040-61 70 720
All prices excluding VAT